To all whose paths have led them to this repository of songs and stories and who wish to take a piece of these verses with them on their journeys to pass on to others or to preserve as a keepsake, we give you our heartfelt gratitude. Our bards only ask that you honor their humble request of keeping in mind the following matters:
All of the creative works at HeartsUnveiled.org and our official Instagram account (@hearts.unveiled) and our official Facebook account (@hearts.unveiled) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.[See the link for official summary of the license in several languages.]
All the written content on this site and on our official Instagram and Facebook accounts are owned by their respective authors. Content which is not specifically attributed to any author, or which is copyrighted under Hearts Unveiled™, is owned by Hearts Unveiled™. Content is inclusive of, but not limited to, all original posts, pages, photos, multimedia, etc., published on this site, Instagram, and Facebook.
- When sharing our content with others on any platform, please point people back to our website and our official Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- You are free to share any of our content provided:
- You include a link/tag to the original page/post.
- You do not alter the original content in any way.
- You do not make any profit from sharing the content.
- You include the appropriate attribution from the following:
By Joseph Charles. © Joseph Charles. Source: HeartsUnveiled.org
By Jayson Sear. © Jayson Sear. Source: HeartsUnveiled.org
Copyright © Hearts Unveiled™. Source: HeartsUnveiled.org
- You are free to download and to print any of our content for personal or noncommercial use. For non-profit distribution and reproduction of any of this content, the appropriate attribution as mentioned above must be included.
- Quotes, excerpts, or works in their entirety republished online or in hard copy must include the appropriate attribution as mentioned above and must not be for profit.
- You may not change the text of any content in any way, imply authorship of any work or portion thereof, or publish and distribute any work or portion thereof without appropriate attribution.
- No derivative works refers to changing any of the textual content from this site and our official accounts. All modified materials cannot be distributed and are not endorsed by the authors or Hearts Unveiled™. You may keep the modified material for your personal use. Exceptions are provided for the following cases:
- Creating new multimedia posts, provided that the textual content is retained in its entirety and attributed appropriately.
- Poetry, songs, or artwork alluding to or inspired by any of our content, provided that appropriate attribution to the original textual content is made along with an explicit declaration that these works are not endorsed by the authors or Hearts Unveiled™.
- Nonfiction writing such as blog posts, feature articles, reviews, etc., commenting or discussing our content, provided that appropriate attribution to the original textual content is made along with an explicit declaration that these works are not endorsed by the authors or Hearts Unveiled™.
- For fiction, creative nonfiction, and prose, please contact us to discuss the nature of your intended work in detail and allow us to deliberate if we can grant you permission.
Translations of our content are permitted as long as they are for personal use. Distribution or publication online or in hard copy of a translation of any of our content requires permission. Please contact us, so that we can ensure that the original intended meaning of the work is unchanged.
Should you have any 1) general inquiries about our site and our content, 2) personal messages to our authors or our team, 3) responses or questions regarding a specific work, 4) requests for a specific topic or question for our writers, or 5) feedback or questions regarding language learning, please send us an email. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we will do our best to be of assistance.